I was sick of writing process journal, obviously that is what this is.
LOL
I did several things very slowly today. As a matter of fact I spent the whole day being slow!
I took 15 minutes to drink the perfect cup of coffee! Not only did I enoy the flavor and texture on my tongue, I was able to just stop and breath, notice the air, notice the golden yellow birds at the hummingbird feeder, notice how quiet my street is. It was really lovely.
I was supposed to start my full moon ritual at 9 and was all prepared, as I lit the first candle and prepared to call the elements I realized how rushed I felt because I wanted to *Get it done* in a specific amount of time.
SO!
I stopped, went to the bathroom, got a glass of ice water,folded the towels, started my clothese for tomorrow, settled the kids and decided it is ok to start later than nine and I can really take my time. There is nothing else tonight I have to do than worship in my brand of religion and enjoy this once a year Full Thunder Moon. The neatest part? It is thundering right now!
Yeah, I'll do this one slow!
Day 30: Global Rich List
-
Allrighty then! Get thee to this website and make yourself feel a whole lot
better about how rich you are!
*I'm* the *59,029,289** richest person on earth!...
16 years ago
Yay! Glad you had a good time doing this one!
ReplyDelete