My Blog List

Thursday, July 29, 2010

PJ 13-14-15

Day 13 was suprizingly not hard for me. I wrote on my hand the words "Attitude of Gratitude" and every time I saw it I thought how grateful I am for the many good things my body offers me. I have good knees, good wrists, good gums, a good voice, good hearing and good eyesight. I was grateful all day.
Day 14 I simply did not do.  I read through it in the morning as is my current habit, and then forgot all about it. It is the "Noble Question day." Because I work very hard (which is becoming easier!) at getting rid of negative self talk I think I mentally glossed over this one. However I have my sticky ready so that every time I walk in my bathroom I will think of a Noble question. We'll see how that goes.

Day 15!
Thank GOD water week is over.
Helllllo Fire week!
I am afraid of.....
Going deaf
Going blind
Pain in my head, neck, back and hips
Arthritis
Diabeties
Heart desease
Early death
Head Injuries (weird, eh? That is why riding in cars bothers me so much. Face and head injuries.)

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment